Things that make you go MMMM MMMM MMMM! These ribs right here, are one of those things guaranteed. They are delicious fall off the bone, get sauce all over your face kind of ribs. I know I will receive plenty of thank you letters for this recipe. You can of course use store bought BBQ, but if you are feeling adventurous I highly recommend making the homemade BBQ sauce. It takes the ribs to new levels of deliciousness.
- 3 1/2 lbs pork ribs
- Dry rub ( 1 T salt, 1/2 t pepper, 1 T garlic powder, 2 T paprika, 1 t dry mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar)
- BBQ sauceMcRocks Classic BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 250•.
- Prepare ribs by removing excess fat, and membrane.
- Combine dry rub ingredients into a bowl.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Rub dry rub on both sides of ribs.
- Place ribs meat side down. Cover with foil on top.
- Cook in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Drain excess fat from baking sheet
- Flip ribs over, and cover with BBQ sauce. Cook ribs uncovered for an additional 20 minutes.